The increasing number of confirmed cases of the global pandemic disease, Corona Virus (COVID-19) in Nigeria and some African markets where we operate has necessitated a review of our business and operations protocols.
As an organization who cares deeply about its employees, customers and stakeholders, we have been adjusting our Business Continuity Plan and Safety Procedures as the situation evolves and have now reached a point where need to change our protocols.
Effective today, Tuesday, March 24, 2020, we have now activated our Remote Working Procedure.
We wish to assure all stakeholders that this working mode is backed by our years of investment in technology and internationally certified processes and systems. Hence, we expect little or no disruptions to our business operations.
All stakeholders with interest in or need to engage us can do so through their contact person within our organization, or reach out through our 24/7 Experience Centre, 0700-Alpha-Mead (0700 25742 6373) or email@example.com.
- Essential services staff within our organization will work on rotational shift to ensure all our operations continue to run with minimal disruptions under a very thorough safety and control procedure.
- For our FM locations, we have made comprehensive arrangements for adequate cover for security, cleaning, material supply and safety requirements. However we recognise the need for site-specific information and this will be communicated through the respective category managers today.
- All training programmes scheduled by our training arm, Alpha Mead Training, are henceforth put on hold. New dates will be announced as soon as the situation improves.
- New and existing customers of our Real Estate projects will have virtual updates from the sales and customer relations team. All site inspections will hold as soon as the situation improves.
- Our healthcare services in LUTH and Gbagada General Hospitals, Lagos, will continue to provide full services under very strict safety and control guidelines.
- All vendor relations matters should be directed to our Customer Experience Centre who will ensure these are properly channeled to the respective process owner
While we remain optimistic of an early return to normalcy, we encourage all our stakeholders to adhere to the prescribed control and containment advice by relevant international and government agencies.
Alpha Mead … We Care