• The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on planned strategic marketing and communication activities.
• S/he will create and execute the various marketing content in line with our brand expression, and the marketing and communications needs of the organization.
• Developing and executing Marketing & Communications plan for various aspects of the Alpha Mead Businesses
• Developing or working with approved agencies for creating content – for various marketing materials.
• Creating content for print Ц brochure, flyers, proposal, etc Ц and electronic, website, blogs, newsletter, social media, etc Ц platforms.
• Implementing approved marketing plans and following up relevant stakeholders such as vendors, etc to deliver as planned.
• Driving lead generation processes by manning the gateways, collecting and arranging the leads in such ways that they make sales easy.
• Producing content and managing the various digital footprints of the company newsletter in a timely manner and with the widest reach.
• Managing both Social Media channels with the aim to increase engagement and increase followership.
• Managing assigned website/intranet and ensuring traffic are generated to the website/intranet.
• Track ROI for marketing campaigns
• Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awarenessа
• A B.Sc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other relevant fields.
• At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in marketing or corporate communications, advertising, creative writing, or external relations.
• Experienced with demonstrable evidence of planning and rolling out communication campaigns.
• Experience with communicating using digital platforms
• Understanding of brand management and brand metrics
• Ability, with track record of creating content and using digital marketing to drive sales or influence behavior.
• Understanding of both digital and traditional communications and marketing metrics
• Copy/content writing/creation ability with sample works
• Experienced with planning and executing work-plans.
• Strong writing and analytical skills using diverse tools and computer applications
• Knowledge of SEOаand google analytics
Application Deadline: June 24, 2020