The air-conditioning technicians are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning equipment. They can even do heating or refrigeration work, as they are trained to work on both heating and cooling units, including motors, switches, pumps, wiring, thermostats and fans.
· The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
· They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
· They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
· They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
· They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
· They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
· They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
· They inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
· They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
· They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2020